Annual Global Report on Innovation in Active, Health and Smart Ageing Sector (2018)
Since 2016, this forum has published the Annual Global Report on Innovation in Active, Health and Smart Ageing Sector for the reference of all sectors, focusing on the latest developments, excellent cases, benchmarking, business models and government policies in the active, healthy and smart ageing. This report would be finished by experts in the elder care industry around the world and be published in the Chinese mainland. In the title of the book, we combine three words of [Inserted: the]“active, healthy and smart” to highlight the innovation represented by the overlapping part of the three concepts, which shows the basic direction of dominant technologies or service models in future smart elder care service.
Meanwhile, we use the word “sector” to emphasize the broad industry boundary and its evolution characteristic of the sectoral innovation system to make it more open and inclusive and avoid being too narrow in research fields. This report is published in English with Chinese abstracts (not official publication). The first reason is that the workload of translation is huge for such a short period of time. The second is that authors of papers in the report are from different countries and regions so that English will be more appropriate for the common achievements. Just like Chinese, authors from other countries and regions can also translate abstracts into their languages according to the English version. Now reports in 2016 and 2017 have been published formally and that in 2018 is now calling for papers.
Annual Global Report on Innovation in Active, Healthy and Smart Ageing Sector (2018)
Analysis of the current situation of elder care in countries/regions, excellent cases, benchmarking, business models, policy analysis and innovation projects themed active, health and smart ageing
1.Before February 28th, 2018 Abstract submission
2.Before March 15th, 2018Abstract confirmation
3.Before May 15th, 2018Full paper submission
4.Before May 31st, 2018 Full paper confirmation
5.Before June 31st, 2018 Second draft submission and submission to the publishing house
6.Before July 31st, 2018 Third draft revision according to requirements of the publishing house
7.Before August 31st, 2018 Official publication of the report
Form of publication
1. Quality papers will be collected and published in the Annual [Inserted: the ]Global Report on Innovation in Active, Healthy and Smart Ageing Sector (2018).
2. Other approved papers will be collected into conference paper collection and a prove of the collection will be provided.
3. A poster presentation is available, and a prove will be provided.
1. The topic of papers shall be active, healthy and smart ageing.
2. One English version and one Chinese version shall be submitted. The former will be officially published and the latter will be attached to the English version. (Experts from the Chinese mainland and Taiwan shall submit the whole paper, and foreign experts shall submit long abstracts).
3. Each paper shall include 15000-20000 words.
Collected Papers of the Youth on Active, Healthy and Smart Ageing (2018)
The theme shall be about active, health and smart ageing and related fields
1.One week after the submission of papers before August 31st, 2018
2.Full paper submission
3.Full paper confirmation
4.Form of publication
5.Quality papers will be presented in the forum in posters.
6.Reward of collection
Reward of collection
1. One Collected Paper of the Youth on Active, Healthy and Smart Ageing (2018)
2. One place in SCSI2018
3. One Annual Global Report on Innovation in Active, Healthy and Smart Ageing Sector (2018)
4. A prove will be provided by the host
TEL：Ms. Yang 17801218906